During your stay with us you will never go hungry. Our menus have been created and lovingly prepared by our in-house chef Bella. She will be on hand at meal times to make sure that you are fuelled for all the daily activities.
You will notice that all the food is vegetarian but still packed with all the macro nutrients that are needed by your bodies. We can cater for all dietary requirements so please specify when booking.
- Rude Health granolas, porridge, fresh fruits, nuts and seeds, yoghurt, homemade breads, welsh butter
- herbal teas (coffee and tea)
- Sweet potato falafels, served with warm pitta, home-made hummus and a rainbow salad
- Zoodles (zuchinni noodles) served in an avocado and fresh herb pesto with a crisp green salad and warm home-made rolls
- Sicilian caponata with rice and a fresh cucumber and dill salad, Dessert is a plum and coconut crisp served with organic natural yoghurt
- Vegetable curry (butternut squash), sag aloo, rice and a yoghurt dressing. Dessert is baked bananas with coconut nectar and Ombar chocolate